Friday, March 26, 2010

To be taken care of

I was never really taken great care of as a kid. Nonna did the best job she could but with her lack of ability to stand up to a man she could only go so far. Then she needed me to take care of her. So I did and from then on I have been doing the taking care of. I am sick again. I have been sick probably about 4 times since we broke up. Maybe being so emotional lowers your immune system. Probably. But this time I am sick and really really wish I had someone to take care of me. I have nothing in my house I can keep down, I can barley walk into the kitchen my body hurts so bad. You never really took great care of me, but you did sometimes. I got sick once and you watched over me for days, came to the doctor with me. I long for someone who would do that for me again. If you read this blog would it make any difference to you? If you saw how much I missed you would you come? I dont know, and I am not ready to try and find out.

I will continue not speaking to you until you apologize to me and really truly mean it. I will continue not speaking to you until you see what you have done to a two year friendship. For all I know, that wont ever happen.

No comments: