Thursday, March 18, 2010

First opertunity to get over you and I am blowing it

I met one of Jackie's friends on St. Patty's day. He is cute, tall and pretty buff! We talked for a bit didn't think anything of it. Jackie says he would be perfect for me to date. I told Jackie not to ask because I dont think he would want to go out with me. I am blowing it. I dont think its because of you though. I think its because I am so damn insecure. Maybe if we had needed on a better note I wouldn't feel like no man will ever want me again. But I do feel like that. There is nobody who can tell me otherwise. Except maybe the one man who I can talk to right now. So I guess I'll wait for the next chance... maybe then I wont blow it.


Oh and by the way I have Friday off. If we were together I would drive up and spend the weekend with you. Maybe even surprise you.

1 comment:

majikelbeans said...

I am of the opinion that you need to call Jackie and tell her you changed your mind. >:O Don't lay down girl- GET IT.