Thursday, March 11, 2010

Living alone

Sometimes I dont know how I can stand to live alone anymore. I love my job, I love my work friends but something is missing. I dident always feel like this, maybe its a break up thing but I just feel so alone. I cant stand the idea of comming home to an empty apartment anymore its just so depressing. I come home sometimes and just sit in front of the TV and cry. I cant fully understand why I am crying, or how to stop myself. I just feel like I need someone to sit next to me and just care if I had a good day. Is there something wrong with me? Do I just need to become more independent? Or is this an OK feeling to have? That its OK to not like living alone. If its ok what do I do about it? Move home? God I dont know.

No comments: