Today I went to the gym for the first time since we broke up. It felt real good to get my heart rate up. It was cleansing really. I could feel my mind loosen for a bit. It was even good for a few hours after I got home. Now the sun set on a beautiful day, and I am once again realizing I am alone. I wish I could call you. I wish I could talk to you. I wish you weren't selfish. I wish we were still together. I wish we could make plans for our future. I wish so many things for us which we wont ever see. I'll go back to the gym tomorrow and the next day and sweat you out of my system because you dont love me anymore.
You know we haven't made any kind of contact now for two full days. I wonder if you wish you could call me too? I wish you would.
No comments:
Post a Comment