Wednesday, June 3, 2009

AMAZING DAY 3

So You know how sometimes you start a day and you just think its gonna suck and then stuff keeps happening like that but then randomly it all gets like WAY freakin better? Well that was my day. I went wandering first with my roommate and it did not turn out exactly how I had hoped. We dont click I guess... or maybe we just want different thinks from NYC. So we went separate ways, and I was happy because grandpa dave called me! We always talk nice and I like it lots!!

So I decided to change it up and leave south st/wall st area and head to the west side of central park where I went to the Metropolitian. I only saw the first floor, so I have to go back soon! And near the end I was walking really slow because I was so tired this nice older man started talking to me. He asked me how I was and how long I had been at the museum. He was so kind hearted I could tell he actually cared. It brightened my day to talk to him, and I hope he knows that. Then I get a call from Jen C... AND she is making her plans to visit me starting friday morning early and leaving sunday morning. I am excited as hell to see a friendly face at this point I could really use one! (LITTLE DID I KNOW THE WAY MY DAY WOULD END!)

So I decide to walk back across the park over to where I could pick up the uptown 1. In doing so I learned something important, lets say important fact #3: walking across central park on a car road is kinda dangerous, but also efficent! It was a bit scarry but I made it across in good time so it was ok. As I am making my way form the other side of the park to where the subway is I get a text from Hillary M. Guzik (my biomed buddy!) saying

"what are you doing tonight?"
So i resond: "What?! Why?! If your in NYC I am going to flip!"
She resonds with this photo and message: Start Flipping!!


So I got to spend the night with her and our mutual friend Glen! It was sooo wonderful to talk to her and hear about her life since graduation. Which was not long ago but felt like so long ago! I love her to death and she really is so wonderful to be around. Turns out she had an interview with Einstein College! Not far from here!!! So if she gets the job she might be in NYC!!!!!!!!!! OMG So excited right?! :D You cant even imagine the smile on my face right now.

*sigh* life is good, and I have such good friends. I should be ashamed if I ever forget that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you and Amelia haven't really clicked. I am still crossing my fingers for 2 nerds! And now I'm crossing my fingers for Hillary, too! :)

Oh, and don't forget about Phil! You should get in contact with him when the need for someone familiar arises.

StefanieRose said...

yeah phil has been texting me he gets here tomorrow i think and i told him if he comes visits me i will cook for him. :)