Thursday, August 6, 2009

Son, he said, grab your things, Ive come to take you home.

Tomorrow is my last full day here in NYC. I was excited until today. I realize it will be a long time before I will be able to come back to the city. I will miss it. I will miss standing still on a street corner with hundreds of moving people around me not caring what I do. Its a feeling that for some reason I have really enjoyed. Feeling alone but together all at the same time.

I made this twitter today:
List of things I dont have, but need to get in two months: A Job, An Apartment, A Car.

Its real. All of spring quarter I hid behind the idea that I had a summer job at least. Then all summer I hid behind the idea that that summer job would turn into a FULL time job. It dident. So now I really have to get a move on my life myself. I cant let things fall into my lap anymore, I need to do it for myself. Its hard. It hurts my head too.

Anyways that is really enough for now.

1 comment:

rainbowheart said...

Hey Stef,
I'm so sorry. Hopefully things will turn around really soon. I would love to go to the Big City. I bet that is a different experience to stand somewhere and have thousands of people walk past you in several different directions at one time. I need a vacation but I'm waiting. Daddy is not well at all but I'm keeping the faith that things will get better. Know that you are in my thoughts daily. Miss ya little buddy..Take care.