Monday, August 10, 2009

I hate this place.

I need to get out of here. I cant live at home anymore. I cant take it. I am going insane. I am going insane. Nobody can help me. Not a soul makes it better. I just need to get out of here. I need to get out.

2 comments:

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Now is the time to make a plan and then figure out a way to make your plan work. Don't look at the limitations. Look at the possibilities with the understanding that there will be bumps in the road along the way. Try to deal in positives even when there are negatives. You are better than what you perceive yourself as being.

Lori1955 said...

Ditto to everything Chris said.

I remember how hard it was when I tried to go back home. I didn't last long. I feel for you sweetie.