Tuesday, August 25, 2009

the ball is in the air

My life is a ball in the air. everything is pending. i got offered a job in Cleveland but they have yet to give me details on pay and benefits so i have not accepted anything yet. my car is broken. I am looking for a new one but I cant buy until I am sure about a job. So many options, and so little car knologe in my head. my boyfriend broke up with me. now maybe he wants me back. do I want to go back? I love him I am sure. but long distance is hard...

everything is in the air. and i am stunned. Who am I gonna be? I dont know.

2 comments:

dave said...

Take care of today today. Tomorrow will pretty well take care of itself.

rainbowheart said...

Hey Stef,
I agree with Dave. Take care of you. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Love ya miss ya,
Gale