Its Snow/raining Rainow my little sister calls it. It makes me feel more lonely if that's possible. I miss having people to cuddle with when its rainowing outside. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss having a boy. Will life in Conn Country ever be better? I am coming up on two years here ya know. This November. That's not that far away. What will I do when its been two years here? Will I be ready to give up and move on? Or will I finally have made a home for myself here? Do I even want a hope in CT? It scares the crap out of me, it really does. I like things to be predictable. I hate the unknown and right now I feel like my whole life is an unknown.
I hope it stops rainowing soon. I am glad tomorrow is April because I cant take one more day of this month.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment