Work started late this morning. Which is so fantastic I cant even make you understand. I was scheduled to work an hr from home today, so the fact that we dident start till 10 means I could get up at my NORMAL time about 7:45am to get to work on time. I was in a good mood. I put on a cute outfit, and put on my make up, i got some coffee at DD, which is a treat for me as I don't allow myself to have it often. I drive my hour and the sun is shinning its so beautiful outside. Windows down for the last 10 mins, I really enjoyed my drive. I walk in the door to work and
CRASH GOES BOOOOOOM
I am being written up AGAIN, this time due to the OTHER photographer on the other side of the state who hates me. Apparently I left some interments unsterilized on a day I was in the office, I was crazy fucking busy so yes I forgot to do something that is part of my job description. So kill me. BUT THAT WAS NOT ALL.
Oh and can you also go to Norwich at 1pm to do camera for them. (that an hr and 15mins back in the direction I just came from) I say "OK SURE" because what else can I say? I am a good sport. And yet that was not ALL YET.
GH comes to me to remind me that his presentation is only a week away, and we need to "GET MOVING" on it. I love my Dr. but serously, your the one dragging your heals on this bull shit not me! But like I said before I am a good sport so I ask what I can do to help, and volunteer to stay in Norwich late to work on his presentation. yeah I just got home.
You know even though I know to expect these things from my job, I still am taken aback by them. Just like how I know men are gonna fuck me over, but I still fall for them. I am too fucking trusting. I wish I was a cut thought bitch. Never care about bitches, never do any work favors. Just look out for #1.
No comments:
Post a Comment