Its not that I really miss you. I don't. I used to want every text message I got to be from you. I dont anymore. I finally feel really happy to be single. I dont need you, and I wont contact you. Our friendship is over. You through it under a buss when you dumped me. I am ok with it now. I see your photo online, and I think about how ugly you look. How much I loved you does not even come into my mind anymore. I think about you and your new girlfriend sometimes. I wonder how your going to handle the summer with out her, if you introduced her to your parents, if you gave her your sweatshirt yet like you did for me. But honestly I don't care about the answers. I am my own woman and I dont need you anymore.
Maybe someplace in my heart there is a tiny crack where if you called me up and wanted to be my friend again I would allow you in. But to be honest, I am much more likely to shut you down. Shut you down the way you shut me out months before we even broke up. But its OK because its been months and I have moved on. Goodnight Nate Flynn, no more do I need you to be my man, to be my friend, to be my anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment