Monday, April 26, 2010

The crazy road of life

I am so lonely here sometimes. I feel like I would do anything, even pay someone to just come over and watch a movie with me. Maybe I am just not to be someone who likes living alone. I never really did before now. I dont think I like it much.

My heart goes out to Gale today as she finds ways to deal with the loss of her father. I know how hard it is, and I wish there was some way I could help. But I know there is not because I have been in her shoes before. I love you Gale, and I am thinking of you.

1 comment:

rainbowheart said...

You are right Stef, this is a crazy road and at this time I don't know if I want to stay on it or just jump off for a while...I love you too, Stef....