Thursday, November 26, 2009

Moving

Tomorrow I embark on a new adventure in New London Connecticut. I have my first real person job there, and real person bills to pay so its a good thing. I am sorry I havent posted. I got discouraged by lack of response, I dont think anyone reads my blog. I am going to be pretty much alone in this new town, so I may need more support pretty soon. That includes a blog to vent to.

Anyways I start work monday, wish me luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I read :) I love you girl <33333 Good luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the very best of luck on your new adventure! I haven't forgotten you!

dave said...

I read your blog and others do too.
Best to you in your new adventure. You will do fine.

rainbowheart said...

Hey Girl,
Come on...I read your blog. So you are moving? Yea. I know that you are going to love your new job and your home. There is nothing like having your own place. Take care and e-mail me some time!! Everything is going to be okay..so breathe

nancy said...

just wondering how it's going??? please post and keep us up to date when you can. thinking of you.....