Thursday, May 28, 2009

Packing

In a way packing is rejuvenating. My mother has a midsized car, and I am bring just enough to fill the trunk. Thats not much considering i am going to bring one good sized suitcase of clothing for work and fun times. So I have to be careful what i choose to bring. I have to look at an object and say "do i really need this?" "is it really that important to me?" "would it be better to leave this home?" its hard but it will be worth it- and i am glad to be able to live simply for a bit. My roomates in college were stuff hogs, and i was never short on stuff- so i have been cluttered all college. I will be glad to have my own room with small amounts of things. One thing i wont compromise on though is wall decorations. I cant STAND empty walls. SO i will bring a few posters. It will be a small room but I will be happy. Look for photos later.

No comments: