Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10th

3 days to Nonna's 90th birthday. What do I do? I wish I had someone to talk to about how I feel. I fear I dont. I cant speak of her to my family. Most of my friends wont understand why its such a big deal. I feel so alone. I miss her so damn bad. And nobody gets that.

1 comment:

rainbowheart said...

Stef,

I wish that I was closer so that we could sit and talk of Nonna. I can understand were you are at. Everything seems like it happened yesterday for me. I went to were Daddy took me as a child and all the emotions came flooding back. The saddest moment was...we were driving down the mountain and I looked up to the sky and said..."you are with me Daddy..not in the physical but in the spirit." I was crying and one drop of rain fell on my windshield and all I could do is cry. So know that I'm just a phone call away...I love you little buddy....