tel·an·gi·ec·ta·sia
"I won't talk"
okay ....ummmmmmmmmm....i'm thinking....it is ...no it's not that ....okay it is ...no not that either....okay i.. give you to tell me...send me and IM and tell me...okay maybe a guess jelly beans in Jell-O? no it's not that....
I don't have a clue but it looks gross.
how about green olives in pasta sauce???
Is it peanut brittle? I kind of thought it looked like green olives too! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"I won't talk"
okay ....ummmmmmmmmm....i'm thinking....it is ...no it's not that ....okay it is ...no not that either....okay i.. give you to tell me...send me and IM and tell me...okay maybe a guess jelly beans in Jell-O? no it's not that....
I don't have a clue but it looks gross.
how about green olives in pasta sauce???
Is it peanut brittle?
I kind of thought it looked like green olives too! :)
Post a Comment