tel·an·gi·ec·ta·sia
Please talk to someone sweetie. I'm sure your school has counselors that can help you. Don't try to do this alone anymore.
i agree with lori, please call student health services. many (((hugs))) to you.
listen to your friends, they really do care for you.
Stef,I hate that you are going through this alone. Please go and talk with someone. I am so worried about you...
It might really help to have an outsiders perspective, Stef. ((hugs))
Like that Nike commercial says -just do ithugs sweetie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Please talk to someone sweetie. I'm sure your school has counselors that can help you. Don't try to do this alone anymore.
i agree with lori, please call student health services. many (((hugs))) to you.
listen to your friends, they really do care for you.
Stef,
I hate that you are going through this alone. Please go and talk with someone. I am so worried about you...
It might really help to have an outsiders perspective, Stef. ((hugs))
Like that Nike commercial says -just do it
hugs sweetie.
Post a Comment