But its hard. I want to help people i love. I want to make them better, if only feel better. But I cant. My friend and I just sat in silence today. She spend 24 hrs in urgent care over the weekend for alcohol poisoning. It scared me to see how different she is. Its not like i dident know that alcohol can do that to someone, i have seen it before. But someone so young with so much life left. Its upsetting. I fear for her emotional state, for her family and for her new life she must now find. People talk about her behind her backs but i wont be one of them. I am here for her because thats what i do when i can.
I miss Nonna, her unconditional love for me and her way to make everything seem easy. I miss my mom and her sanity and her way of making me feel like everything is ok. I miss my friends and there way of making me laugh things off. I am alone in the world for now because nobody is here for me, i have to be here for others. Maybe in the future they will be here for me. Friends and family, let me hold your pain for a moment. Let me inside your troubles, and let me help you past them. Because your troubles are mine, no matter what.
1 comment:
your probably right nancy, thanks for caring. I will try and go when i get back home for the summer. I dont like the health center at my school.
Post a Comment